My Big Block Volare Wagon Project

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Sweet ride! So many cool cars... So little time. I've been ping ponging back and forth for over a year with my Caravelle. Pull the slant... Don't pull the slant... Pull the slant... Don't pull the slant. Oh well, I'll figure it out. Meantime, keep us posted on your baby. Can't wait to see her plum crazy.

efriedrich

Reaction score
Pull the slant lol. What would you put in its place, BB or SB.

Eastyorker

Reaction score
I'd put a 440 in the Caravelle. This thread shows how easy it is to do!

Wagonmaster

Reaction score
No updates yet. But I did get a front pulley setup and alternator from 440 source. Should have it put on sometime this weekend. I paid my daily driver off so now I got some more funds that can go toward it

I used the Schumacher mounts in mine. Minor grinding on the frame and they fit pretty good.

Wagonmaster

Reaction score
B body transmission cooler lines on and the wiring harness all wrapped up. Put the headlight relays in the same spot where the Diagnotic port was.

Still gotta clean up the factory aux trans cooler before I hook up the driver side line. Pass side hooked up in the right spot.

5tgt (Small).jpg

jan 12 002 (Small).jpg

Wagonmaster

Reaction score
Got my pulley setup from 440 source. Really nice product for the money and it comes with a Gates belt. Also mocked the fan up to see the clearance. Now all I gotta get is a good shroud and my transmission cooler cleaned up

feb 2012 001 (Small).jpg

feb 2012 002 (Small).jpg

feb 2012 003 (Small).jpg

83Imp

Reaction score
Nicely, nicely done.... I'm really encouraged by the clearances and the "factoy" look. I can see one in my Imperial now. Source a power brake booster and let me see that in there too, lol Keep the pics coming.

Wagonmaster

Reaction score
Trans cooler is cleaned up and ready. Just gotta hook the hoses up and clean the steel lines that go over the core support

mar12 015 (Small).jpg

Wagonmaster

Reaction score
Just got the little companion and she's already following me around everywhere. Lab/Border Collie mix. 9 weeks old and friendly as can be

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Just got the little companion and she's already following me around everywhere. Lab/Border Collie mix. 9 weeks old and friendly as can be
Hopefully she will want to go for a ride someday and won't pee in the wagon when you spin the tires. :icon_cheers:

Wagonmaster

Reaction score
The 440 just looks right. Need to get the correct pie tin though

Im thinking of running the bench seat and vinyl floor out of this 89 Gran Fury police car

mar12 023 (Small).jpg

apr 2 004 (Small).jpg

Back