Driving Requires Attention

Aspen500

Reaction score
Have you ever seen video of drivers in India? Has to be the absolute WORST drivers in the entire world. I wouldn't visit that country if you put a gun to my head. No freaking way.

In this country a mother tells her son ".........when your father gets home"
In India they say " ..........IF your father gets home".

That Russian video. What the F*** is wrong with those people? Too much vodka or are they just that stupid, or both? Wow.

India, try not to shake your head too much trying to figure out how so many people can be so clueless at one time.
--- Post updated ---

Last edited:

volareandgtcat

Reaction score
I've read that in China that if your at fault in an accident that you're responsible for any medical expenses you've cause for the life of the victim ... they'll run you over a 2nd or 3rd time if you don't die the 1st time ... funeral expenses are only a 1 time cost.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
OMFG that is insane.
Inbreeding and vehicles do NOT mix.
I thought Russia was bad. Not all of those clips were India. Some are actually Chinese. See any similarities in driving skills? I'll stay right here thank you.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Worst driving on the planet is supposed to be in Sri Lanka. Highest death rate per capita is in Spain.

When I was travelling to some of the more "exotic: countries (Phillipenes, Costa Rica), the company I was working for wouldn't allow me ot drive anywhere; they insisted that I take a cab.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Worst driving on the planet is supposed to be in Sri Lanka. Highest death rate per capita is in Spain.

When I was travelling to some of the more "exotic: countries (Phillipenes, Costa Rica), the company I was working for wouldn't allow me ot drive anywhere; they insisted that I take a cab.

Probably a good idea in either of those places.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Some places in the world, they assigned you a body guard. I didn't travel to those places, but there was a very strict protocol in place for those types of countries.

There are some very scary places in the world.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Indeed. There's some pretty scary ends of town even here. Over there it's large caliber weapons or I ain't going.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I don't know who the company hired, but it was for places like Venezuela, Russia, and most of the places in Africa. The company didn't allow anybody to move around on thier own when in countries like that.

Aspen500

Reaction score
This country might be going shit in a handbag (whatever that saying means) but it's a pretty darn good place to live in the grand scheme of things.
Ever read what 1st time visitors to this country say about being here? Makes you think. They think it's amazing at a store or restaurant the staff says hello, thank you, may I help you or that FedEx will leave packages by your front door and nobody touches it, and eople on the street smile at each other, are willing to help when needed or asked, the fact that most people drive a car, the lack of trash, garbage and graffiti all over (depending on the location anyways), etc................................Makes you wonder just how crappy it is in those foreign countries.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
This country might be going shit in a handbag (whatever that saying means) but it's a pretty darn good place to live in the grand scheme of things.
Ever read what 1st time visitors to this country say about being here? Makes you think. They think it's amazing at a store or restaurant the staff says hello, thank you, may I help you or that FedEx will leave packages by your front door and nobody touches it, and eople on the street smile at each other, are willing to help when needed or asked, the fact that most people drive a car, the lack of trash, garbage and graffiti all over (depending on the location anyways), etc................................Makes you wonder just how crappy it is in those foreign countries.

Even with the morons I'll take this side of the marble any day.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
So dangerous here they close the police station at 10:30 pm and lock the door.
They'll fire 19 shots at a unarmed person, tase you in the face or kill you in your own home.

Everywhere else I see the 'porch pirates'
Common practice to use the car window as a garbage can.
Tards promote graffiti as 'art'
I'd like to go to their house and spray paint their stuff.

Bad part of summer the gangs see your Kevlar.

Justwondering

Reaction score
That sounds awful.

Last night we were watching tv and heard a loud boom. My gun and I were on the porch in about 10 seconds waiting for the next shot.

After a bit of discussion, we decided it was someone shooting black powder. Had that WHUMP deed baritone sound to it. Never heard it again. Bet they have a bruise on their shoulder.

I wasn't going to have a conversation empty-handed.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
I've travelled a bit.
West Germany before the wall was safe.
Lebanon 1981 was safer than here today.

Gary, Indiana 1979 or The Bronx NYC at night 1978 where the most scary spots.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Back