Modoba

CMX360

Reaction score
It will mimic the other side. I Couldn't use the exact location as other side because of a/c . Also have to cut the plastic tube and change the shape/direction of elbow. Will post pics of that when it's done.

Nice. I'm looking forward to seeing that. I was thinking about doing that myself but wasn't sure how to go about it. I decided to use a single fresh air intake dual snorkel from a late 70's 440 New Yorker instead.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Very cool video . I do have 1 concern though . I was always under the impression that when you turned the motor off , if your fan blade turns more than 2 revolutions that the clutch was bad . Can someone verify or disclaim what I'd been told ?

Mopowa

Reaction score
Sounds good bro! It's got a nice lil' rump to it!:icon_razz:

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Got the front wheels polished, and all the front suspension in. Anybody no where I can find factory style lower shock bushings?

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I checked energy suspension, they don't have the right size.

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Modoba is on the ground, and went up and down the drive under it's own power!! YAYYY!!

100_3994.jpg

jasperjacko

Reaction score
I Took Modoba up and down the street today...WOW, I need to put that sure grip in right now!! At first I thought the tranny was slipping until I saw the smoke and long black stripe!! It's been a long time since I had a car with some power! Felt real good!

DCAspen

Reaction score
Very nice,great looking car,those rims look awesome.

DCAspen

Reaction score
lower shock bushing is the same for a F&M-body.Chrysler part# in my 1980 parts book is #3643891,It is 2 pieces for each side.I hope this helps.

efriedrich

Reaction score
I was wondering, because I have been hearing about people going the junk yard route and getting 3.92 suregrips from Dakotas and Jeeps. My LeBaron has a 3.21 in it now but it is single track and my tired little 318 just lights em up and I know once I put my new motor in I will need to go suregrip.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
I was wondering, because I have been hearing about people going the junk yard route and getting 3.92 suregrips from Dakotas and Jeeps. My LeBaron has a 3.21 in it now but it is single track and my tired little 318 just lights em up and I know once I put my new motor in I will need to go suregrip.

If it were me I'd look for a 3:55 gear .

jasperjacko

Reaction score
We got the underside of the hood, hinges, and latch support painted today

100_3996.jpg

100_4042.jpg

Back